Monday, August 30, 2010

distracted, an apology

Friends, I'm here to apologize.  To you + to my lovely blogging partner, Liz.  I've been a little distracted from this blog lately.  I'm preparing for birth support training with my birth idol, Penny Simkin in less than a month.  The reading is meaty. 


My head is full of thoughts about the mechanics of chilbirth and the politics of the way women are treated about their births in America.  Do you want to hear about that?!  The pressure I am putting on myself is heavy.  I feel like I'm behind the curve, as I haven't been a student in years.  I'm learning how to learn again. 

But I'm in a thriving time of life, and loving it.  I even got away for a sweet + silly date with my husband this weekend.  I promise to visit you all more often.  I love you.  And I love this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment