Monday, August 23, 2010

Covets & Cravings

1. Yes, I am a major pattern/texture addict, I'm not afraid to say it.  And Anthropologie is my drug dealer.  Check out this way fun look.
2. Melissa introduced me to the evils of Fossil recently, and this watch may sneak its way into my dresser drawer sooner than later.
3. I have seriously been coveting this awesome multi-tasker tote pattern by Anna Maria Horner for a long time.  Now that I'm sewing a bit, maybe I should buy it....
4. Dana of MADE created this free tutorial for quilted notecards using scraps of fabric.  too fun!
5. eventually, ya'll may realize that I (liz) am completely obsessed with Shaun White (and it's not why you think!).  He has a new clothing line being offered here at Target.
6. these stacker rings from lemonadehandmade on etsy are equally bold, delicate and lovely.

what are some of the things you've been drooling over as of late?  anything you will actually indulge in, or just browser-window-shop, like me?
(see Husband, I'm being good! ;-)  )
cheers!
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment